Desk jobs, sedentary lifestyle, and the stress endured on the body from working out has made our bodies less mobile, leading to chronic muscle pain. You massage and stretch your body but it isn't enough. Wonder what you’re doing wrong?
Massages mimic ‘vibrations’ which only provide a temporary fix. This is where our revolutionary massage gun comes into the scene. Give it a go for real percussion strokes that dig deep into the tissue for longer relief. The percussion therapy Revel Gun is powered by a 25V DC motor and double bearing transmission for a high power and low-noise self-recovery experience.
With 6 massage heads – each targeting a different muscle group – say goodbye to sores and stiffness forever. 5 power settings which offer up to 3000 percussion per minute between 35-50 dB, the strokes penetrate deep into the tissue to promote blood circulation, untangling knots, healing stiffness, and improving overall health.
- 25V wireless body relaxing muscle massage gun
- 55db noise reducing technology
- 55mm motor
- 10mm amplitude
- 5 gear speed
- 160W lithium battery power
- 6 hours usage time
- 6 silicon attachment heads for customized treatments
- Soft cushion waterproof ergonomic handle grip
- 6 rechargeable lithium-ion built in batteries
- Height: 9.3 inches
- Length: 9.5 inches
- Width: 5.6 inches
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- 1 x Massage gun
- 1 x Charger
- 6 x Attachment Heads
- Muscle pain from tension, stress, overuse, minor injuries or fascia injury.
- After an intense workout, releases tight muscles and lactic acid accumulated in the body.
- Before a workout to increase blood flow into the muscle.
- Facilitates fluid exchange of fascia and rejuvenate connective tissue.
- Provides deep muscle relaxation which relieve muscle spasm, increase muscle glycogen and reduces tissue adhesion.
- Effectively prevent enlarged inter-vertebral space and lumbar muscle strain.
- Release tension from back pain, foot pain and many more related discomfort pain from daily activities.
- If suffering from a severe injury, contact your doctor, physician or physical therapist before use.